Backpacking has become one of the greatest trend this past year or so. With relatively cheap airfares and the growing clamor for more active lifestyle, a lot of people have turned their attention to travelling. Be it a month-long trip across the globe or a 3-day trip to the next state, travelling light and easy, as much as how beautiful your destination is, will ultimately determine your level of enjoyment.
For your 2-5 day trip, TETON Sports Explorer4000 can already hold everything you need. Developed for lightweight and independent travels, Explorer4000 this rugged internal frame backpack is designed with a number of features that makes it a great companion for your backpacking trip. It has incorporates some innovations that resulted to a highly-customizable and durable backpack for a surely comfortable and hassle-free journey.
TETON Sports Explorer4000 Features
Most of TETON Sports Explorer4000’s features cannot be found on similar products. It boasts its adjustment features combined with other auxiliary features that differentiates it from competitors:
- Highly adjustable – Explorer4000 features torso adjustment for a wide range of body sizes, from 5 feet, 1 inch tall to 6 feet, 4 inches.
- Moldable aluminum – Once you have adjusted the backpack to your liking, it can stay on your fit of choice thanks to its mouldable aluminium material.
- Side pockets – This outdoor backpack possesses pass-through side pockets where you can keep your tent poles or other long travelling gears.
- Compression straps – Aside from tent poles, Explorer4000 can also accommodate your sleeping bag, pad, or tent with its top and bottom compression straps
- Back and Hip Padding – Explorer4000 also has open-cell foam with lumbar pad as its back and hip padding. It also has molded channels designed to allow better airflow.
- Rainfly – Explorer4000 comes with its own rainfly to keep it dry, making it more durable.
- 4,000 cubic inches large capacity
- Other features – Has waterproof zippers, mesh pouch with Velcro, daisy chain, a 3-liter bladder pocket, and hydration tube bungees on both shoulder straps.
Benefits TETON Sports Explorer4000
So what if TETON Sports Explorer4000 possesses all of these features? Well, these features bring a number of benefits to any first-time or professional backpacker out there.
First, since it is made highly adjustable, anyone can use it without feeling any discomfort. Also, you will not have to adjust your bag every now and then with Explorer4000. Once you have found the perfect fit that is right for your body size, you can depend on Explorer4000 to stay that way. The size and proportion of your backpack is very crucial to your own safety. An out-of-fit backpack can result to back injuries or even accidents. That is why Explorer4000 can really be helpful to you.
Moreover, you can pack so many things in a single bag with Explorer4000. 4,000 cubic inches should be enough for an average length trip. Plus, it is designed to have several compartments. Not only that, each compartment is cleverly crafted to accommodate specific travelling gears that are more or less necessities for any backpacker.
Choosing TETON Sports Explorer4000 ensures that you can still find comfort while you are on your independent travel. Its internal frame ensures that your things are properly packed. But it also provides enough padding for you to avoid feeling the frame inside the backpack.
Explorer4000 also guarantees you a comfortable trip by allowing you to custom-fit its size. If you do not want to experience walking, trekking, or climbing with a loose-fitting or an extremely tight bag hugging your torso, then Explorer4000 is definitely your best backpack option.
And to add up to all of these, Explorer4000 gives you a number of extras so you surely get high value for your money. It has various pockets for your smaller things. It can also accommodate your walking sticks. It even has a room for your sleeping bag and tent.
So if you want to travel with a single bag and already have all the essentials in there, then you should choose Explorer4000.
TETON Sports Explorer4000 rugged internal frame backpack specifically made for average-length travels. It has enough space for all the things that you need for a 2-5 day trip. Explorer4000’s strength is really its adjustment mechanism. With a torso adjustment for people from 5’1” to 6’4” tall, Explorer4000 can easily be considered a backpacking basic.
TETON Sports Explorer4000 review video