For most people, such kind of camping like spending the night in a tent in a nearby forest is already a real adventure, but there are those who are looking for a real extreme. If you are a bold tourist and a lover of outdoor recreation, these directions will not leave you without unforgettable emotions and vivid impressions. Your attention will be drawn from the Sahara to the Antarctic, and to the most extreme places for camping.
1. Spending night in awning on a tree in Waldseilgarten park , Bavaria, Germany
2. Rest on a cliff in Yosemite National Park, California, USA
3. Also you can spend time in the Waldseilgarten park in special platforms over the cliff surrounded by Alps
4. In 2016, brave tourists camped about 100 colored tents on the slope of Laojang Mountain in China
5. Vietnamese cave Shondon- another interesting place for camping
This is the largest cave in the world, and it is located in the Fongnia-Kebang National Park. In some places it reaches 200 meters in height and 150 meters in width. It should be noted that such kind of camping costs 1,800 pounds.
6. There are many ice caves for lovers of winter camping recreation In British Columbia.
7. Fearless travelers can go to the highest mountain of Ukraine – Hoverla, and spend the night either in tents or in hunting lodges.
8. You can build a camp in the Telbrin ice cave in Svalbard
9. You can put a tent in the Canadian park Tumston on the open air.
10. Another extreme direction for camping is Antarctica
For an additional fee, passengers of cruise liners can spend one night on the mainland.
11. Sahara Dunes
If you are looking for true solitude, the white dunes of the Sahara are the best choice.
12. Hindu shrines of Amarnath
Amarnath Amarnath is one of the most famous Hindu shrines, surrounded by snow-capped mountains in the Indian states Jammu and Kashmir
Every year thousands of pilgrims come here, creating a real tent city.
13. “Burning Man” festival in the desert of Black Rock, Nevada, USA
If you like modern art and music, then go to the eight-day festival known as “Burning Man” in the desert of Black Rock, Nevada, USA
Be prepared for dust storms and vacationers in extravagant costumes.
14. London. Camping on the roof.
In 2009, Bovril company placed camping tents for vacationers on the roof of one of the skyscrapers in central London.
15. North-Scottish Highlands Camping
And on the North-Scottish Highlands you will enjoy the seclusion and fascinating beauty of nature.